Poke Em On Poke Em On

WOAH!

Pokemon or Something? Pokemon or Something?

OMG Stop copying me ARGH!!!

hey uhh everyone remeber awesome series? How before it became the loose cartoon anime style you've all grown to love it was a big whit eyed thing with character with absolutely no features, but then suddenly girlc chan omes out and no ones allowed to use a cartoon anime style, and the Awesome reach comes out and its against the i internet code to do any random faces.

Ego just like evryone else has gone through a phase of inspiration and hes use that to morph his skills, Its fun to be ignorant and play the blame game but sometimes you gotta open your fucking eyes. Ego obviously was greatley influenced by megaman and hes into a very common korean art.

Ego didnt invent the color wheel so if people wanna use colorful colors and make there animations stretchy and crazy like every animation in the fucking world (besides most canadian ones) than I think they have the right too.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

pretty cute

SpeedoSausage responds:

I have no idea what aspect of this cartoon is cute but THANKS

FPA World 3 FPA World 3

Great game, have always enjoyed the fancy pants series, and to all the kids giving this a low score because your shitty computer cant run the game, fucking grow up my god.

I am Cube I am Cube

Alright

pretty simple concept and alright controls. Real problem I came across was the Hit boxes are kinda hard to detect and the audio quality at times was clipping and fuzzy. But For a game jam game and what little time you got its not bad

gj

Concerned Joe Concerned Joe

I never review games.

I played this entire game, and I must say it was funny to listen to Johnny talk mad shit to me while I try to play, But i'll tell you whats not funny, forced memes, which you filled this with. Good Concept, ok graphics, little difficult.

Now I have to play a bunch of games to get the Umad bullshit off my trophy list, thanks for that by the way.

3D-xelu responds:

Why? Umad? :D

Chocobo Wierd Rock Chocobo Wierd Rock

you my friend.

Have mad music mixing talent.

CWC Strangles Clyde Cash CWC Strangles Clyde Cash

do hoo

Classic Chris Rage

Foxy Lady Foxy Lady

You HAVE to make a tumblr, so I can get art updates =OO

Mario644 responds:

You know, it's funny. I just did!

Rose Love 22 Rose Love 22

so good, do you have a tumblr?..

SteelMullet responds:

Not yet, but I will soon.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH