FPA World 3 FPA World 3

Great game, have always enjoyed the fancy pants series, and to all the kids giving this a low score because your shitty computer cant run the game, fucking grow up my god.

I am Cube I am Cube

Alright

pretty simple concept and alright controls. Real problem I came across was the Hit boxes are kinda hard to detect and the audio quality at times was clipping and fuzzy. But For a game jam game and what little time you got its not bad

gj

Concerned Joe Concerned Joe

I never review games.

I played this entire game, and I must say it was funny to listen to Johnny talk mad shit to me while I try to play, But i'll tell you whats not funny, forced memes, which you filled this with. Good Concept, ok graphics, little difficult.

Now I have to play a bunch of games to get the Umad bullshit off my trophy list, thanks for that by the way.

3D-xelu responds:

Why? Umad? :D

Vexation 2 Vexation 2

Not a bad game

I thought this was gonna be complete garbage, but it actually entertained me for some time. One problem I hope you fix would be the walljumping and Spinning. When I grab the ball every time I jump off it pushes me forward slightly no matter if I hold back. and the walljumps a little laggy, sometimes I can waljump and skip a whole level without going on the obstacles. just minor stuff but this is a good game.

Cute Critter Carnage Cute Critter Carnage

Such a good Game!

Whats the point? Kill the animals before they die by running into spikes. and what is this a skin of a terrible flash game from 2001 this looks like ass. The hitboxes for the critters thing is to small, and the animation, oh I MEAN the still images arent too attractive either also music is just terrible. Dont bother adding medals its not at all worth that much effort. If this is your idea of amazing work thats pretty sad.

ForNoReason responds:

I would reevaluate my priorities if I were you. You seem to be too easily angered by things you find on the internet. I made this game on my free time just as a fun side project. If you don't enjoy it then that is fine. I didn't make the game for you. I made it for whoever wanted to waste a couple of minutes and have some fun.

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

I played this already a few weeks ago. Only I wasnt running on platforms I was flying dodging vegetables and eating sweets. this looks like the exact same thing. Nyan Cat is getting pretty old as people are running it into the ground with stuff like this. To be honest this isnt even fun enough for an Iphone game. it feels way to sluggish and I feel limited on what I can actually do.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Alright

Where do I Start. I check Newgrounds out whenever I get the time and I usually like what I see. This is no exception. This is a Good fun Flash game. Its well Designed, smart, and has great music. However were meme inputs really necessary?

of course this review will be overshadowed by tools blindly laying 10s because they lol know that reference. But it is 2011 these memes are not funny. Memes are not funny.

I just hope the next game isn't meme filled and has a little ounce of originality.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Hi.

the internet missed you

TheShadling responds:

You honor me with your presence.

Hunters - Stage 2 Hunters - Stage 2

What?

This is just ugly to look at. I could barely play this because I somehow thought I wasin the year 2003 with this generic ass look. Seriously, its 2011, stick men and generic Polygon shaped characters made by 12 year old kids is out. how did this get super front page again,

With the supporting crew I expected this to look and play bad. But this just bring bad to a whole new level. I gvie you a 2 for the effort I see.

Rebecca Whack: Friday Rebecca Whack: Friday

pretty slow

This game was pretty slow pace In my opinion. It was hard to manage over 100+ views because everything took a bit out of your speed. You get a perfect launch, a car hits you, bam! you slow down almost to a complete stop. Now I know im suppose to get upgrades but this was just to boring.

Whats with these toss the turtle clones as well? Im sick of seeing these damn things. Isnt there any other type of games out there?

LiLg responds:

No. I think this is the last of the games out there.